Friday, November 05, 2004

I Saw A Naked Chick Tonight!!!

I just found out that one of my favorite movies of all time is finally coming to DVD. Foul Play starring Chevy Chase & Goldie Hawn is finding a home on DVD. Foul Play was one of the movies HBO used to show all the time in the early 80s. Big Gray can definitely back me up on the aforementioned point.

Also, I'm very excited to report that I've got a DJ gig @ Wonderhaus with the uber nice Knut on Thursday, November 18th. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm very very nervouse though. I really want to play good fun music and I want everyone to have a great time.

There's so much cool stuff going on this weekend and I can't to be a part of all of it because I have to study. Mr. JK is hosting another chilli cookoff at his pad Friday and that is the event I'm really looking forward to the most. Mr. JK can definitely throw an excellent party and I look forward to attending that cool shindig. There's also a cool punk rock show that I'm gonna be in attendance on Saturday night. Other than that...I'm gonna be quite the hermit attemping to study.

Well...that's it for now. I'm about to teeter off. Thanks for taking the time for tuning in to The Scrutinous Misadventures Of Reno Melons.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home