Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mr. Scott Beecher, My Future Ex-Husband

I saw my nice cool drink of water Mr. Scott Beecher tonight. I swear that man makes things rise in me, especially my skin flute. He's a hottie. It's too bad he's straight (although I'm hoping to change that hence the married and eventually getting divorced part). I hadn't seen him in a while and we talked for a while and I told him about the ghost in my house (another post on my blog soon to come). He's definitely beating out ole Saucey in the husband dept and giving him a run for the money. I've just gotta seduce him with my sweet choclate ways. He's one of the extreme elite guys who can take all the filthiness I throw out and that alone makes him #1 in my book. We'll see what happens next... It's after 3 am so I have to go now, but there's more to come about Mr. Beecher.

1 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

pray tell!

May 12, 2005 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home