Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I mean come on...who really wants to know

No matter how much you go to see a very close friend of yours play in a band or listen to their music...you just don't like the music they're playing. Your friends always ask for your opinion after something has been accopmlished and they always want an immediate opinion to tell you to be "honest.". I mean come on...what friend would tell another friend that their music sucked. No one would...

So why are we afraid to say what's really on our minds. Who knows...I was just wondering.

Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Gray said...

I think it'd be great if more people were actually honest. You shouldn't have to change your "vision" or anything, but if everybody hated a certain song, you probably need to re-examine it, you know? My wife is always saying which songs of mine she likes and doesn't like. Sure, I get defensive, but after a while, I realize that she's probably right.

And you saying that my band sounds like the Cranberries is pretty much saying we suck! Haha!

November 23, 2004 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home