Saturday, November 27, 2004

Measuring Up?

I saw a ruler the other day and I must admit that when I saw it, I wanted to see if I measured up. What is it about measuring up that's so important to us men and women. Let's face it size matters and guys we're always curious and obsessed about the size of our manhood because it's a big part (no pun intended) of who we are. There are lots of women who say it doesn't matter and let's face it girls a lot of you are lying because I've talked to a lot of you concerning boys and you're on the lookout for big schlongs just as I am. Size definitely matters to all of us. So, going back to this measuring thing as a guy I can't help but be obsessed by it. Even though I know how equipped I am, I still can't help but pick up that ruler and check it out to see if I'm bigger or hell even smaller. I dunno...maybe I'm just paranoid...anyone wanna sound off?

1 Comments:

Blogger G. E. Light said...

Apropos no his, but I didn't think you'd see a post back down where you talk about Foul Play, written and directed by Colin Higgins, Stanford English grad. he also did screenplays for Harold and Maude, Silver Streak, 9 to 5, Best Little Whorehouse and also directed the last 2. H4 made a small fortune off Harold and Maude and donated a big scholarship for the PhD program. In his honor we did a screening of his films attended by his partner after Higgins' tragic early demise. The point is go back and watch Foul Play again; it's pretty subversive. For example the scene when they duck into the nighclub to escape (there's a shot in the middle where all the hetero couples are suddenly single sex and then the couples reverse. Given the placement of the film in San Francisco and the location of that nightclub. Well . . . Yopu have to pay attention as the camera wheels around because it happens awful quick.

November 29, 2004 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home