Monday, December 27, 2004

Ahh...The Spirit Of Christmas

Man...the Christmas holidays are over. I can't believe how fast the holiday came and went. I can remember being a kid and it seemed like it would take forever for Christmas to come and now it's gone before I know it. Before I get going I have to apologize for not blogging lately. I'm a victim of procrastination which is just a fancy word for laziness. I do have lots to address since it's been nearly a month since I've ranted and raved.

So, back to Christmas. It pretty much went by without a hitch. I did get a couple of cool gifts including The Star Wars Trilogy and of course gift cards. I fucking love gift cards. My future ex-husband (whom I can refer to as Jeremy now instead of Saucey...I mean can you believe it Jeremy said I can use his name...whatta man) and I had a "discussion" about gift cards in Kroger's while I was holding a bag of cat food in my hand. I told him that he should get gift cards for his parents and he said that giving any type of gift card to anyone was totally insensitive. The way I see it, gift cards are awesome. The person you're giving it to can pick out anything they want. I mean when you give a person a gift that you picked out without have a good sense of who they are and what they want, they may hate and let's face it no one is going to tell you that they hate the gift that you gave them. Unless, you're some type of ass. My final word is that gift cards rule and should definitely be considered in terms of gift giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home