Monday, December 27, 2004

Time (Clock Of The Heart)?

So, let me lay this on you. A buddy of mine and I were talking about one of my favorite subjects, which is of course sex, and we have mutually decided that sex shouldn't take as long as some individuals try to make it to be. I think that sex should be from foreplay to climax anywhere from 45 min to 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, I think that it becomes boring. Why make it so long? There's only so much you can do. Most of the problems lie with the males way of practicing and thinking. First in terms of "practicing" or hell let's just say it masturbation guys try to practice in making things "last longer". So, when they finally have sex (full on or oral), it takes a while for the guy to reach the breaking point. I know several friends who have told me that it takes "some time" for them and guys if you're reading this let me tell you a girl and a gay guy can only take so much. Hell...we get tired giving oral after a while. Also, guys think too much in what they should do to someone sexually and how to do it and never really communicate with the other person as to when they're ready to get it over with. I mean some guys just think that the other person involved really wants to go on forever and most of the time that's definitely not the case. Don't try to make it a contest, which is what some guys try to do. When it's time just go for it and live it moment and try not to think to much. I guess that's all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

Well, it seems to take me way longer to climax while having actual sex than masturbation. Generally, it's really quick jacking off...

Pretty much I'm in it for the long haul until the girl comes...if that happens. That's the only "contest" that I give a fuck about. I could care less as to how long it takes.

May 11, 2005 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home